1. Register online using the form below.
2. Join the Google Classroom, Respond to the Introductory Question, and take the Pre-Test
3. Attend all weekly sessions via Google Hangouts and participate in class sessions
4. Complete a case-study/project
5. Complete the exam with 75% or higher and receive your certificate worth a total of 10 credits.
March 18th - April 22nd
Monday nights 6-8pm
TMWC Activity Professional Academy
Virtual Classroom (Google Hangout & Classroom)
NOTE: you will need a valid Gmail account to participate.
Required Text: Students are required per NCCAP to purchase the following textbook for the class: Activities 101 for Home Health Care
Lunch will not be provided, but students are welcome to bring their own meals.