1. Register online using the form below.
2. Join the Google Classroom, Respond to the Introductory Question, and take the Pre-Test
3. Attend all weekly sessions via Google Hangouts and participate in class sessions
4. Complete a case-study/project
5. Complete the exam with 75% or higher and receive your certificate worth a total of 10 credits.
Friday Nights 5:30 - 8:00 PM
Starts September 6th (4 sessions)
TMWC Activity Professional Academy
Virtual Classroom (Google Hangout & Classroom)
NOTE: you will need a valid Gmail account to participate.
Early Bird (Before 8/16) - $95.00
Late Registration (After 8/16) - $125.00
Registration closes on 8/23/2019.
Students are required per NCCAP to purchase the following textbook for the class: Activities 101 for Home Health Care (purchase your textbook)